d'Alene's Premier Kayak Retailer and Outfitter
Stand Up Paddle
Stand Up Paddle Boards are simple to set up and
and easy to learn and use. You progress quickly by using a paddleboard that is larger, more stable
than a conventional surfboard.
When you paddle you will make use of all your muscles particularly
your core and legs.
With a Stand Up Paddleboard you can:
- Take a relaxing paddle on flat water.
- Paddle along the coasts of your lake, river or ocean.
- Surf small or large waves
- Teach your friends in minutes and ride with your family
- Have stand up paddle board races
- Paddle with the wind at your back in more than 20 knot
- Relax and enjoy every day of the year in every condition
Kayak Coeur d'Alene
now offers a full line of Stand Up Paddle Boards from Tahoe SUP
For information on
Stand Up Paddle Board rentals click here.
For sales use the buttons on the left